GScript is Graal's scripting language.
Its syntax and some of its semantics might seem familiar to those who program in C or Java, it uses ECMA-Script syntax. In some ways it is more dynamic, e.g. supporting dynamicly joining and leaving of classes, and brings support for easy management of online game content.
If you would like to contribute to the GraalBible's GScript documentation, you might want to read this article.
In your scripting quest, you may find the following articles to be of use:
- New Engine GScript for Dummies
- Excalibur's Scripting Guide
- Twinny's Scripting Page
- Fowlplay4's Scripting Guide
- GS1 To GS2: Guide for fixing scripts to work with the new engine
- Output methods
- Use of classes
- GUI Features: Understanding GUI profiles
- Creating Tabbed Window Panes
- Particle Engine
- Graal IRC Scripting: Graal IRC Scripting Reference
- Graal IRC Scripting: Troubleshooting Scripting Reference
- Indexed Database Communication
- Vectors (3D)
- Word Filter
- Stefan Wisdom
- Communicating with a webserver
- Explanation of vecx & vecy
Script Function List
These are frequently updated, to get the latest list run Graal with the -listscriptfunctions option. You can also get help about script functions with the /scripthelp <string> command on RemoteControl chat.
Tutorials and other helpful resources.